Thailand is a synonym of wellness, and at Novotel Samui Resort Chaweng Beach Kandaburi we know that well. Stay fit and get pampered during your stay with us, with our fitness and spa facilities.
Opening hours: 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Kanda Spa is equipped with 6 spa rooms with a total capacity of 13 people:
– Thai massage room: For Thai massage (3 pax)
– Dalah: For Thai massage (2 pax)
– Rose: For aromatherapy (2 pax)
– Lotus: For aromatheray (2 pax)
– Kamon: For oil massage, body scrub and body wrap, with sauna, and jacuzzi (2 pax)
– Jasmine: For oil massage, body scrub and body wrap, with sauna, and jacuzzi (2 pax)
Besides delivering a professional and cordial service, at Kanda Spa we also care about the products and brands we use. Because we want to make sure our products are of the highest quality and deliver all the benefits of its ingredients to our customers, we use the following brands:
– Chivavithi, from Thailand, for Thai herbal massage compress body ball
– Aromdee natural spa products, for body scrubs
– Algotherm, from France, for facial treatments
– For body oil massage, we use traditional Thai aromatherapy oils. You can choose between our range of ylang ylang, orchid and kaffir lime essential oils, which are mixed with coconut oil, or just pick plain coconut oil for your treatment.
Opening hours: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Massage by the beach or by the pool: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Kanda Spa is open to both in-house guests and outside customers.
Advance reservation is highly recommended.
To make a booking fill in the form on this page, or call +66 77 428 888.
Opening hours: from 6:00 am until 9:00 pm.
Comprehensive indoor fitness center with the latest equipment offers you the best way to stay in shape while away from home.
– Cardio conditioning equipment and a full selection of weights
– Complimentary mineral water and towel
Book 7 nights, Enjoy a 1-hour complimentary spa session for 2 people Thailand is known for its enjoyable wellness culture, and a visit to Koh Samui wouldn't be...Read more